Stens Parts Warehouse Returns Information and Policies
We understand that sometimes parts need to be returned for one reason or another. The information on this page will apply to all returns for Stens parts.
If you have a question about whether or not a part can be returned, please
and we'll be happy to provide that information.
- All parts and products over 30 days old from the confirmed delivery date may not be returned for any reason!
- Shipping for all returned Stens parts will be paid for by the customer unless we shipped you an item in error
- Items shipped back freight collect or COD will be refused
- All returned parts and accessories are subject to a 25% restocking fee
- All cancelled orders where parts have been ordered may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All items must be in original packaging
- All returned parts should be fully insured by the shipper. Damaged
parts will not be accepted for return/refund and will be shipped back at
These Stens Parts May Not Be Returned For Any Reason
- Lubricants, Oil, Chemicals, Grease, Lapping Compound, etc.
- Any item over 30 days old
- Any item that shipped truck freight such as a jack stand or large tool item
- Electrical components cannot be returned unless they are in their original sealed packaging
Stens Parts Warehouse does not offer or process parts exchanges. Each order
must be separate for accounting and tracking purposes. Once we receive the return, the appropriate
credit will be issued.
All damages must be reported within 7 days of receipt of package(s) for claim to be filed. Absolutely no exceptions.
In order to begin the returns process, please EMAIL US for an RMA number. No returns will be processed without an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number clearly written on the outside of the package. Shipping charges are NOT refundable unless we ship an item to you in our error.